Friday, October 10, 2008

finale - personal space, security and privacy

this has been the 3 things that i miss having here
i miss the privacy of my own room where no one else can wake me up
i lack sleep always since people are already awake when it is still my sleeping time
i totally lack sleep here
i really don't like it when other people bother me with their own issues
i don't like to be part of other peoples' beeswax
i hate everything here except for the company that i am working for and the salary that i am receiving.
but if that's the only thing that i can look forward to, come to think of it,
it is really not that much
i am thinking of a change in the career path when i transfer to cebu
i want to be in public practice maybe a year or two and then transfer back again to the commerce and industry / private sector again..
there are many roads that will lead me to my destination,
it does not matter which road i will take, in the end
i will get to where i am supposed to be
and now everything sucks big time here
i end up with people i have to put up with every second of the day

No comments: