Saturday, February 4, 2012

things that i am grateful for

well this is going to be daily thing to keep me sane and grounded
not to mention remove my brooding pride/self worth
no man is indispensable

*i am literate. i can read and write.
*i have adequate food, shelter and clothing. it may not be what i WANT but it is enough to address my needs
*i am technically inclined in the sense that i have a laptop, ipad, cellphone, dslr, digital camera.
*i have a job that pays for my needs. the salary not only covers the needs but i have some to spare for savings
*i have a health plan and money in the bank to cover for medical expenses if ever i get sick.

will post some more later or by tomorrow. i have a schedule to keep.
i should not dwell to much in my leisure time for i will be the one most suffering from doing this too much.

too much of something is bad enough whatever context this is.
but what does not kill you will only make you stronger.

i've gotten hurt a lot of times, physically and emotionally but i'm still alive
and for that i am stronger today although my body maybe aged

but then again i am not that old :P

No comments: