Saturday, November 3, 2007

the day before my last semester in school

well i'm almost leaving and closing this chapter of my life
as a student.. what will become of me after i graduate?
will i get married?
will i pass the board exams?
will i get pregnant? lol
will i land a job?
will i be happy?
i hope i'll be happy and content
i hope i'll make the right decisions
i hope i'll atleast make the decisions worthy to be chosen..
i hope i'll finally decide what i want, what i need, what i deserve
but how am i to know what's the right decision from the wrong one?
but how am i to find out if what i chose is for the better?
i have had enough of choosing what's right
sometimes i just want to break free
i want to choose the things that feel right
but sometimes feeling right doesn't equate to the right things
its not really sometimes but oftentimes or always
here i go again playing with words that sound the same
maybe i get something out of bringing out all the synonyms of one word
or maybe its just my style of writing
or i just love synonyms?
hahaha...i am going crazy
it's just that i am fearing the unknown..
the inevitable
i need to get out of my comfort zone
faith will push me out of this
one of these days
i know..whether i like it or not
whether i'm ready to move on or not
life will step in and make a choice for me
and so once again i become a mere spectator of my life
letting things happen to me for i did not act on them
when i still could make a choice
what a major bummer
why do i write in phrases?
that i don't know
but i like to do so
maybe because i don't want to divulge everything here
i am still leaving some things for myself
what for?
to protect myself from being hurt again
i got to close again for comfort
that kiss i remember
that touch
his face
and so i am at it again
he does not treat me right
but still i persist
i am so stubborn
and so this will be my downfall
he is my ultimate downfall

No comments: