Sunday, November 11, 2007

i have already read half of "Pointers in Business Law" hahaha
well there's a half to go..like 300 pages
another one is the tax reviewer.
i still haven't had a copy of the Internal Revenue Code..
i don't like reading about tax laws
it was not really taught that well in class
i still haven't studied for my auditing theory class tomorrow
i hope i won't get called.
if i do then it's just not my lucky day.
Good luck to me.

Money blues again.
i hate it
it sucks.
big time

come to think of it i hate how the world values money
even the course I'm majoring in deals with conserving money
good luck

i just do not know anymore.
i need to get a job
well there's no easy way to things

oh sure i can get married
and leave all the financial problems to my husband..haha
i guess I'm just not that kind of girl
who leaves all the hard work to the men :P

No comments: