Saturday, August 9, 2008

saturday night

another typical saturday night
while waiting for the movie to finish downloading..listening to mp3s
observing my board mates study for the CPA board exam
reflecting on the things i went thru while i was once like them
it was not that easy, a situation i don't want to be in again
my time was so limited.
juggling between review classes in PASSAR, quasi review classes in school, doing errands, being a faithful girlfriend and a reliable friend.
Now beat that.

I was so excited to finally reach my 5th and final year in college
i was eagerly looking forward to work already, earning money, spending my own money and spending it at my own discretion
Now i am working, not a student anymore but still looking like one
I don't think my workmates even take me seriously
Given that i am a petite young lady, thanks to my genes
I can't help it. I was born like this, i can't alter my DNA you know.
Even the way i was brought up, i had no control over
When your a kid, i guess you're just a kid
Later on you'll realize that those experiences you had when you were young..
Were the greatest building blocks to your personality at present
I had my shares of struggle and everyone else has too.
I too had problems involving friends, family and the general public haha
Life is just like that.
You lose some, you win some.
It is when you give up that you truly fail others but bottom line is, you failed yourself.
Your chances in life are unlimited. But some choices once chosen remain irrevocable and affect you and everyone else until the day you day or even way after that.
I don't know where i'm going, who i'm going to be, who i'll end up with..
All i know is that the past has ended, and i should learn from it.
i too know that the present is clear but not that precise, you see things aren't the way they always seem.
Look beneath the surface and open a book, you'll know for sure that you'll see another story that you did not even expect to spring from that title..i'm talking about a book here.

I guess i'll end this post for now or maybe i'll make another blog latter..hmm
i really don't know. FYI the movie that i'm downloading isn't finished yet.
This is not just a movie watching weekend i guess..
*sigh*

No comments: